To get your wheel up and running, the following software packages are required.
The latest Wheel Firmware & Configuration Tool Installer for your wheel
- Extract & run the Base Driver Package
- Connect/reconnect the wheel USB cable
- Wait 30-60 seconds for the drivers to auto-install
- Extract & run the Wheel Firmware & Configuration Tool Installer
- Once the firmware is installed, your wheel will initialize, this takes 10-30 seconds and the wheel must not be touched during the process.
- Launch the Configuration Tool
- Center your physical Steering wheel
- In the Configuration Tool, click "Center Wheel"
The wheel is now ready to use.
- The Configuration Tool fails to open after installation: Re-run the Base Driver Package as Administrator
- The wheel fails to initialize or shows as "Not Connected" in the Configuration Tool: Plug the USB cable into a different motherboard port and re-run the Wheel Firmware & Configuration Tool Installer
- You get a system error stating "msvcr120.dll is missing" (typically on a new Windows installation): Download & Install the 32-bit Visual C++ 2013 runtime