The Presets Installer modifies your rFactor 2 installation with a Controller Preset for your specific wheel.
- Download the latest release
- Ensure your wheel is powered on, plugged in and rFactor 2 is installed
- Run the Presets Installer
- Launch rF2 and select "Options>Controls"
- Click "Load" in the bottom right corner
- Select the configuration file for your wheel
- Configure Left & Right Steering assignments ensuring you turn the wheel through the end-stops and back to center in each direction.
- Configure your other peripherals
- Ensure "Vehicle Set" is ticked
and "Steering Rotation" is set to 900 in the desktop app. This allows rF2 to automatically set the rotation for each car and ensure a 1:1 relationship between your steering wheel and the virtual wheel
- Save the configuration with a custom name
rFactor 2 is now ready to use with your wheel