Pre-assembled Direct Drive Wheel Kit (MiGE/SimuCUBE) (Discontinued)
$1,079.00 exc. VAT (EU & International)
Direct Drive Wheel kit built around on a MiGE servo motor, IONI Pro motor controller and SimuCUBE motherboard - fully assembled in a Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX case.
The kit contains all hardware required to get up and running with the exception of a 70mm PCD Steering rim (standard Momo, Sparco, OMP type) and 4x M8 nuts and bolts to secure the motor and mount to your sim rig.
Included in the kit are
The servo motor unit:
- A choice of small MiGE (130ST-M10010) capable of delivering 20Nm of output torque or large MiGE (130ST-M15015) capable of 30Nm of output torque.
Each motor can be specified with either 5K (5,000 pulses per revolution) or 10K (10,000 pulses per revolution) incremental encoders.
- An adjustable motor mount
- A motor shaft to steering wheel adapter
The motor controller unit:
- A choice of IONI Pro (18A) or IONI Pro HC (25A) mounted on the SimuCUBE board and matched with a NDR-480-48 (480W air-cooled), SDR-480-48 (480W air-cooled with 50% current boost - 3sec limit) or PSP-600-48 (600W fan-cooled) MeanWell PSU and enclosed in a Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX case.
- Independently detachable 3 metre motor power cable
- Independently detachable 3 metre motor encoder cable
- Independently detachable E-Stop (Emergency Stop) unit
- USB Data Cables
- Location appropriate AC power cable
The kit ships with the IONI Motor Controller flashed with the latest stable firmware version (currently v1.5.8/1108) and configured for the accompanying motor.
The kit includes an interactive 1 hour "Software Configuration Session" to get your wheel up and running.
Dispatched within 4 working days