SW20 (20Nm Direct Drive Wheel) - (Discontinued)
£749.99 exc. VAT (International)
*********** This product is discontinued and is replaced by the SW20 V3 ***********
Direct Drive Wheel built around the MiGE 130ST-M10010 (small MiGE) with a 10000 ppr encoder.
The motor controller is housed in a quiet fan-cooled aluminium enclosure and consists of a Granite Devices IONI Pro and SimuCUBE driven by 2x MeanWell LRS-150-48 air-cooled power supply units connected via a custom power input stage delivering 300W continuous/500W burst. This is sufficient to drive the 130ST-M10010 to its maximum 20Nm torque output.
- SW series Control Unit
- MiGE 130ST-M10010 with 10,000 ppr encoder
- 3 metre motor power cable
- 3 metre motor encoder cable
- Emergency Stop unit with 3 metre cable
- 2x 2 metre USB Data Cables
- Motor Shaft to Steering Wheel Adapter
- An adjustable motor mount
- Location specific Power Cable
- 1-to-1 "Software Configuration Session" (1 hour) to setup up the wheel, walk you through the system and answer any questions you may have
- 2 year warranty
You only need to supply a Steering rim of your choice (standard 70mm PCD - Momo, Sparco, OMP etc.) and 4x M8 bolts to secure the motor to your rig.
All units are configured and tested prior to dispatch.